Thursday, March 24, 2011

My thoughts about Camp Take Charge


Before Camp:


As we entered the street after lunch wondering curiously what our groups, this is so nerve racking moment, Miss Tito called out the group and said Mrs. Nua was our Teacher and the leader for Motivtorz, leaders are Sione and Paulitia I stood up wounder Oh No what will be happening I am a leader how will I lead, how will I do it and what if I crash and burn. We went to the hall and did a couple of group activities one was when we had to take our whole group across the hall without touching the floor it was a cool activity.

Anyway I am really looking forward to going to ‘Camp Take Charge’ (Camp TC) with all the cool stuff we will be doing.
YEAH MOTIVATORZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.


After Camp:
As I went up the ‘’Rock-wall’’, when I was half-way up the wall my leg’s were getting weaker and weaker and my arms were getting numb but I did’t want to let go, I just had to reach press the button and then it will all be over ”COME ON SIONE YOU CAN DO IT!’’ yelled my group.
And then.................just as I was going to press the button I slipped as I was coming down fast
all what was going through my head was ‘I had failed my group,’ I hit the ground with my head dangling in shame, as I walked back to the pit of where our group was everyone was clapping for me I felt really cheered up inside. I was really happy.

My overall highlight about camp was Rock-up because it gave me really good encouraging skills, the Rock-Wall was my favorite because it taught me to ‘never give up when you got mates in the corner’.

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Hi Sione,

Its your sister here, I just wanted to say once I read your story I thought it was AMAZING!I think all you needed to work on was your punctuation and you'll be ready to go onto the most fantastic writing ever. But besides all of that it was some awesome writing you wrote.

Yours Truthfully,
Sylvia