Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Hobbies

Today I’m going to tell you about some of the stuff I like to do.
First off I’m going to talk about what I really like to eat and what I don’t like to eat, second I am going to talk about my hobbies I really like to play rugby league, and lastly I’m going to talk about music and T.V.


I like eating ready salted crisps. My favourite meal is banana on toast. I don’t like vegetables. I hate fish and chips and water . My mum always makes me pasta on wednesday. I love eating choclate. I like coke. I dislike sprite.

I like playing rugby league . I like watching rugby league . I enjoy playing rugby league. I collect magazine. I go to sylvia park every thursday night. I have a dog. I play on my computer every night. I look after my pet dog.

I like the band paramore. I always watch Ben 10 on saturday mornings. I think pokemon is stupid . I enjoy watching south park. I do like old fashioned music. I don’t like boyzone . I do like Usher

I hoped you enjoyed reading about what I like to do what I like to eat and what I watch.

No comments: